What will you learn?
- What common programming errors can lead to software vulnerabilities;
- How these errors are exploited by attackers;
- How you can prevent the software flaws that enable cyberattacks;
- 2 days of training
- 8 hours of self study
- Exam voucher included
About this Course
Secure Programming Foundation offers an intensive hands-on introduction to secure software development. In this course, you will learn what common programming errors can lead to software vulnerabilities, how these errors are exploited by attackers, and how you can prevent the software flaws that enable cyberattacks. Through a structured approach, based on the Framework Secure Software, you will learn the basic skills for developing secure applications
Who should attend?
Software developers, development managers, architects and auditors looking for an introduction in Secure Programming / Secure Software; Scrum team members looking to embed security in the software development process.
- 2 days of training from a senior instructor that will practice what he/ she preaches
- Official SECO–Institute course materials
- Practice exam
- Secure Programming Foundation exam
- “S-SSF” digital Acclaim badge when you pass the exam
- 1- year free SECO Membership
The course covers the following subjects:
- Introduction to Secure Programming
- Secure Programming Awareness
- Authentication and Session Management
- Input Handling
- Configuration, Error Handling and Logging
- Secure Software Engineering
About the exam
- Language: English
- Delivered: Online via a certified proctor
- Questions: 40 multiple choice questions
- Time: 60 minutes
Our courses are very hands on oriented and aimed at gaining actionable knowlegde and skills. We only work with freelance, senior instructors that spend the majority of their time as specialist in the topic. SECO- Institute instructors have gone through a scrutinous accreditation process, where they’re tested on domain expertise as well as communication- and presentation skills.
At SECO- Institute, we believe in life long learning. Once you’ve taken a training and exam you’re a member of the SECO- Community. We’ll continue to support you with invite- only webinars, templates, expert interviews and much more.