Business Continuity Foundation course, Including Exam
Business Continuity Foundation (BCF) provides you with a comprehensive introduction to business continuity planning and management.
During the course, you will work with a business continuity management process model, a step-by-step guide developed by practicing Business Continuity Managers based on ISO 22301 and ISO 22313, the most widely used international business continuity management standards. As you move along in the course, you will understand what steps you need to take to build an effective business continuity program, and how business continuity planning affects your organisation’s operational activities. At the end of the course, you will have a good understanding of business continuity management terminology, concepts and principles, and you will be able to contribute to your organisation’s continuity efforts at the operational level.
- Gain a full understanding of the business continuity planning process;
- Benefit from the insights of practicing business continuity specialists;
- Prepare for your certification assessment with a free sample exam.
– Course delivery: Online Instructor-Led
– Course times: Start: 10am CEST – End: 5pm CEST (European Summer time)
– Exam: including the official Business Continuity Foundation certification exam
14 in stock