Vacancy: Digital Content & Community Manager
You are first and foremost a passionate writer that takes initiative and can think critically and independently. We are looking for a talented Digital Content & Community Manager, with demonstrated experience in writing, editing online (written / video) content and setting up and manage online communities.
Security & Continuity Institute (SECO), based in the Netherlands, is Europe’s leading institute for highly qualified Security & Continuity certifications and the body of knowledge of the Cyber Security & Governance Certification Program.
We offer our members an online community called the (S)ECO-System. The goal of the (S)ECO-system is to stimulate and develop our members knowledge in the field of Security, Privacy and Continuity.
Your primary responsibility as a Digital Content & Community Manager is to activate the members in sharing knowledge and write (in cooperation with our subject matter experts) articles/ blogs for our website and (S)ECO-System.
At SECO-Institute we have a very strong belief that there is a growing need in the world for more and better qualified Cyber Security and Business Resilience professionals. We think this can only be achieved by sharing knowledge. We develop and offer a complete range of courses per expertise that enables professionals to educate themselves and make a career in a fast-changing and growing market.
SECO’s mission is to educate professionals for job-specific expertise in Security & Continuity from beginner to senior level. With worldwide highly qualified training and examination partners, personal certification titles and an independent courseware development centre, SECO-Institute is the European alternative for American certifications.
- Create (in cooperation with our subject matter experts) written and visual content to be used on our websites, blog and social media platforms and (S)ECO-System
- Managing our social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube)
- Help set up, manage, monitor our (S)ECO-System community
- Organizing and taking leadership of weekly editorial meetings
- Execute the Content Calendar
- Collaborating with research agencies (a.o. TNO)
- Thinking pro-actively on how current topics and campaigns can be reflected through
- Managing analysis & reporting (with tools such as Google Analytics) and adapting
future content and website layout accordingly
- Regularly revisiting published pieces of content and making sure they are up-to-date with the continuously changing product portfolio and corporate messaging
- Create trust by showing our partners and students we are thought-leaders that are connected to what’s happening now and what’s significant to them.
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Communications, Digital Marketing, Journalism or similar
- Proven work experience in Community building, Social Media Marketing, creating engaging and original content
- A pro in Mailchimp, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook and WordPress
- Familiar with video-editing tools to create visual content
- Accuracy (i.e. allergy to sloppy content and typos)
- Native-level (written) English, with excellent copywriting and editing skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Intercultural understanding and global cooperation ability
- Preferably familiar with the information security and business continuity markets