Vacancy: Strategic Partner Manager
Experience working in a fast-growing dynamic scale-up company with global ambitions!
We are seeking an experienced team player to support and accelerate our continued growth.
In this role you are responsible for the partner channel of the SECO Institute. This means that you help us to entice and on-board new partners and give existing partners a kickstart in selling our courses and exams.
Security & Continuity Institute (SECO), based in the Netherlands, is Europe’s leading institute for highly qualified Security & Continuity certifications and the body of knowledge of the Cyber Security & Governance Certification Program.
At SECO-Institute we have a very strong belief that there is a growing need in the world for more and better qualified Cyber Security and Business Resilience professionals. We think this can only be achieved by developing and offering a complete range of courses per expertise that enables professionals to educate themselves and make a career in a fast-changing and growing market.
SECO’s mission is to educate professionals for job-specific expertise in Security & Continuity from beginner to senior level. With worldwide highly qualified training and examination partners, personal certification titles and an independent courseware development centre, SECO-Institute is the European alternative for American certifications.
- You will develop and extend our partner acquisition model for new partnerships pre- and post-sale to build awareness and refine pipeline execution with these partners
- Generating new partnership opportunities through business development and lead generation.
- Develop joint solutions with the partners, build a comprehensive Go-to-Market plan and drive execution locally
- Conducting sales presentations with our partners aimed at customers and prospects
- Attending relevant networking events with partners
- Online marketing of SECO through social media channels (LinkedIn, Youtube)
Who are you?
- You have extensive partner development skills with the ability to build out and execute a robust business plan whit measurable targets.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience managing strategic partnerships and or channel development in an international environment
- Ability to move seamlessly between high-level strategic thinking and tactical execution
- MBA, Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
- Intercultural understanding and global cooperation ability
- Transparent and pro-active when it comes to planning and communication, combined with self-starting and goal-oriented behaviour.
- A strong affinity with online marketing
What We Offer
The opportunity to leave your mark in a company that is growing quickly and still manages to keep a pioneering spirit.
If you have what it takes, we offer a competitive package with the ability to work from your home office and our office in the Netherlands.
If you are interested and you recognize yourself in the description, we would like to get to know you. Mail your resume and a motivation letter before March 1st to Vincent.Jentjens@seco-institute.org