Apply for your Certified Officer certification title
SECO-Institute Certified Officer certificate
If you already possess a SECO-Expert certificate or another high-level industry-recognised certificate, and you have three years of relevant work experience, you are eligible to apply for a SECO-Certified Officer qualification. To apply for a Certified Officer certification title and digital badge, please fill in the form below. The qualification will be awarded upon a thorough assessment of your professional achievements. To become a Certified Officer, you will need to pay a small annual membership fee (€75, exclusive VAT).
Once you have obtained your Certified Officer credentials, you will be able to add your Certified Officer title and digital badge to your CV, e-mail and social media. As a certified SECO member, you will also have access to the benefits we offer our certified members, including exclusive knowledge resources, interesting webinars, and other professional development opportunities.
Your SECO Certified Officer credentials and certified membership will be valid for a year. To renew your Certified Officer certification title and digital badge, you need to pay your annual membership fee and report an annual minimum of 40 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits. You can collect CPE credits by attending workshops, conferences and webinars, reading publications, publishing articles, training, and performing other professional activities that are relevant to your certification and help you keep your professional competence up to date.
Before your membership expires, we will contact you by e-mail to help you re-certify.
Apply for a Certified Officer certification title and digital badge
To apply for your Certified Officer certification title, you need to take the following steps:
- Download the Application Form fill it in and submit it, including your CV and ID via the contact form below. We will contact you by e-mail for additional information if necessary. Your ID information will only be used to verify the authenticity of your CV and will be deleted after verifying.
– Download the Certified Officer Application Form
- Select your certification title from the drop-down menu below.
- By submitting this form, you confirm that you have read and agree with:
– our Code of Ethics (read it here)
– our Declaration use of title (read it here)
– the annual membership requirements for Practitioner, Expert and Certified Officer title holders (read it here)
- Once you have submitted the form we will start the certification process. We assess your work experience (minimum of 3 years, your education, and we will check your references).
- After a positive outcome of the certification process, we will send you a payment link or an invoice.
- After we have received payment, we will issue your certification title and digital badge.