Become a Training Partner
By becoming a SECO-Institute training partner you get many adventages. As part of our (S)ECO-system you will gain access to our comprehensive portfolio of skill-based cybersecurity courses as well as performance based labs and exams. We offer our partners an extensive Partner Program including train the trainer, marketing and sales collateral and direct access to our SECO-community.
Some of the benefits:
- Expanding the proposition and creating new business opportunities with your exposure within the (S)ECO-System community
- Get a ‘flying start’ through hiring the freelance experienced trainers of SECO-Institute if you don’t have your own trainers
- Marketing & Sales support (workshop go-to-market plan and sales collateral)
- Access to our Online Training Platform which gives you the possibility to deliver your classess virtual online.
How do we deliver the courseware and exams?
An accredited training partner can order CoursewareKits for a specific SECO-training. The CoursewareKit contains:
- Course slidedecks and (work)books
- Exam syllabus and sample exam
- 1 Exam voucher for the (online) exam
- 1 year (S)ECO-system membership for students
- Access to the SECO Online Learning Platform (optional) to deliver your courses
Online Learning Platform for our partners
The SECO-Institute seeks to help training organisations in delivering their courses online. To assist you with online course delivery, we launched the SECO-Institute Online Learning Platform (SOLP). The platform provides a safe, secure space that allows you to deliver quality SECO-Institute trainings over the internet.
The SOLP is available to SECO-accredited and non-accredited training partners for both SECO and non-SECO courses.